Best Granular Bug Killer 2021
This list features the best Granular Bug Killer that is found on the market today. We let the users decide which Granular Bug Killer should make the list, by scanning all the reviews available and bringing you the best selling, and best-reviewed products. We know that online shopping for items can be difficult because you don’t get to experience it first hand. That’s why our lists are built around the ratings and reviews from folks who have!
Check out our list of Granular Bug Killer Below!
- KILLS LAWN INSECTS: Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation.
- KILLS MORE THAN 100 INSECT TYPES: Kills insects above and below ground, including ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants), crickets,...
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage.
- CONTROLS GRUBS: Treat any time between late July and early October.
- One application controls insects for up to 3 months (Refer to booklet for insects killed for 3 months.)
- Treats an average 2,000 sq. ft. home more than twice
- Apply around home's foundation
- People and pets may re-enter area after product is watered in and allowed to dry
- Kill all listed bugs, including ants, ticks, armyworms, sod webworms, fleas & spiders, with Ortho BugClear Lawn Insect Killer
- Use on lawns, around a home's perimeter, and on ornamentals, in vegetable gardens (on listed vegetables) & flower beds
- Fast-acting, kills above and below the ground, and creates a barrier to keep bugs from coming inside (refer to packaging for complete list)
- Apply using a Scotts Drop, SpeedyGreen, or EdgeGuard spreader, then water it in
- Ready-to-Use, No Mixing Required
- Ideal for Quick, Easy Spot Applications
- Kills over 100 insects on ornamental, flowers, fruits and vegetable gardens
- Short pre-harvest intervals
- Kills lawn insects: use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation
- Kills more than 100 insect types: kills insects above and below ground, including ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants), crickets,...
- Kills on contact: treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage
- Controls grubs: treat any time between late July and early October
- HOUSEPLANT INSECT CONTROL - These ready-to-use granules are meant for controlling insects and pests affecting your indoor plants. Unlike...
- NO ODOR - Unlike most other chemical pesticides and herbicides, this bug killer does not have an odor, so using it in your home will not...
- TREATS MANY BUGS - This product is a capable treatment for mealybug, termite, aphids, Japanese beetles, and more. Be cautious of certain...
- FOR NON-EDIBLE PLANTS - This insect killer treatment is not meant for vegetable or fruit plants. This product is labeled for use on flower...
- NOT FOR SALE : AK, CA, CT, KY, MT, NY, PR, VI, WA
- Fast-Acting. Kills on contact
- Treats up to 2,500 square feet
- Kills over 50 listed insects
- For use on lawns, flower gardens and home perimeter
Are you having a tough time choosing a Granular Bug Killer? Thats the exact reason we created this website to help make your life much easier. We feature items available on Amazon, which is the world’s leading retailer. This means you never have to worry about your items not arriving. Amazon has great customer service, and you as a customer need to know you can trust the seller.
You also know that you’re going to get an authentic product, every time. You don’t ever have to worry about being sent to a shady site, or to purchase a knock off of any kind when viewing our lists. We do our best to tightly vet the vendors, so that you don’t have to!
Get The Best Granular Bug Killer Today!
We know shopping online can be a hassle. It’s so easy to get overwhelmed by reviews, and misleading product descriptions. We truly do our best so that our users can have the best shopping experience possible. We hope our lists help make your buying decision easier!